Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

1st blog

Posted by Emily

After 2 months of officially being in this new role as Faculty Vice President, it feels very natural to me. Last year I was doing very different work as Vice President Activities, but I definitely feel now that I am representing students at a higher level. I have spent the summer working together with the other sabbatical officers, the Students Union staff as well as my faculty staff in order to cement this role, and really get it rolling. I think this change has needed to come for many years and in the future I’m sure we will see other Students’ Unions around the country following in our footsteps.
September is finally here now, and I can’t wait to really get stuck into this role as well as Welcome Week kicking off and the thousands of students arriving, which I am eagerly awaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment